The FirstData Global Gateway e4 Payment Plugin allows you to accept credit cards on your NopCommerce powered website. The plugin supports Authorize, Capture, Void, and full/partial Refunds. Download the trial for free using the link below. The plugin will have full functionality in sandbox mode and is limited to $1 order totals in normal mode.
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades. To download the plugin, select the link that corresponds to your version of NopCommerce.
Don't purchase the plugin license until you've downloaded it and tried it in sandbox mode. Because of the nature of the license keys, purchases are non-refundable.
Sign up for a demo gateway account here. This blog post helps explain where to find the First Data configuration values.
- If you are currently on Nop 3.4 and are upgrading to 3.5 AND you use the Purchase Order Number feature, run this script to insert the correct label.
- If you are currently using v1.5 and you're upgrading to 1.6/Nop Commerce 3.7, run the update script included in the plugin zip file.
- If you are currently using v1.4 and you want to upgrade to 1.5, you need to run this update script
- If you are currently using v1.3.2 or below and you want to upgrade to 1.4, you need to run this update script.
- If you are currently using v1.1.1 you need to run this update script before moving to 1.2 or later.
Changelog (Version, NopCommerce Versions, Details)
- All Versions - 4/24/17
All versions have been updated to use TLS 1.2. The version numbers have also been changed to match the version of Nop they are built for.
- 1.8.2 - 3/18/17
3.9 - Added.
- 1.8 - 8/14/15
3.7 - Changed configuration screen to allow separate settings for each store on your site.
3.8 - Added.
- 1.6 - 12/7/15
3.7 - Added. The sandbox URL and production URL as well as the option to use TLS are now configurable. You only need to change these if you are having trouble with ongoing failures on the FirstData service.
3.6 - Added
3.5 - Added
- 1.5 - 7/17/14
3.4 - Added optional field to capture a purchase order number in addition to CC details. The number is appended to the Authorization Transaction ID in the Order Details
3.3 - Added
- 1.4 - 3/3/14
3.2 - Fixed processing when using non-English languages. Added card saving and manual recurring billing support. More info here.
3.2 - Added
- 1.3.2 - 11/10/13
3.1, 3.0, 2.8, 2.7 - The mobile payment view was broken.
- 1.3.1 - 11/3/13
3.1, 3.0, 2.8, 2.7 - Fixed a bug with certain license keys not being accepted.
- 1.3.0 - 8/21/13
3.1, 3.0, 2.8 - Fixed a bug when the customer's currency is different from the store currency
- 1.2.0 - 8/18/13
3.1, 3.0 - Plugin now supports multiple license keys in case of multiple stores
- 1.1.1 - 8/11/13
3.1, 3.0, 2.8 - Added support for NopCommerce 3.1 and cleaned up some null reference checks
- 1.0.0 - 6/23/13
3.0, 2.8 - Initial version